ESP Renewables can assure that the Asset organisation can operate the facilities successfully at project completion, ensuring maximum capacity and reliability.
This would include the following:
- Operations in Design is embedded within the Project Teams by use of global standard processes.
- To ensure operating staff are trained in the necessary skills to execute safe working practices.
- The interfaces in logistics and contract management are in place at the time of handover.
Asset Safety Integrity Process Management
Making sure you have the processes/systems and competence, and resources are crucial to any project. ESP Renewables can offer assurance that your Project Design is safe to operate via:
- Hazard identification in Operations through HAZOPS, HAZID’S workshops during project execution.
- Safety-Critical Equipment is identified to mitigate Main Accident Events from occurring
- Safety Integrity Levels are correctly identified
- BOW TIE processes have identified all barriers to safe working practices
- Compliance with competent staff in safety-critical positions have been verified
‘We form a collective as professionals to share knowledge and serve our client’Eelke den Otter, ESP Renewables
Steve Temple has over 30 years of experience in the industry specialising in Operations Readiness and Asset Safety Integrity.