Are you following the study Safety & Security Management (Integrale Veiligheid), and are you in your 3rd or 4th year? Then we can offer you an internship.
ESP is looking for Interns
ESP Renewables is a consultancy firm focused on the renewable energy industry. We are a broad group of experienced people who have delivered success through reliable service and support for more than ten years in the renewable energy industry.
In this team, you would be able to develop your strengths. You will, of course, be given the freedom to work on your internship assignments and shadow the Operations Manager and Members.
You can determine the direction of your research yourself, and we will guide you in this. In other words, you are in control of what you want to learn with us.
Diplomas | Certificates | Other
- You are following the study Safety&Security Management (Integrale Veiligheid) Fulltime or Dual;
- You are preferable following or have followed a minor MVK (Middelbaar Veiligheidskundige);
- You are at least in your third year;
- You are available for at least 4 months;
- You are capable of managing, planning and organizing your own work.
Salary | Benefits
- We offer an internship for 32 or 40 hours per week;
- Compensation for your work;
- A pleasant team where we work with you to make this internship a fun challenge;
- A lot of freedom for your own input and ideas in order to be able to communicate all expressions
- Professionally and creatively;
- You will be supervised by a team of professionals with extensive experience;
If you have any questions or need more information please contact Lisette de Vor on 06-42579206 or email email@example.com.
You may also submit your CV below.